Facebook Pragati is a CSR initiative of Facebook powered by The/Nudge Centre for Social Innovation to incubate and accelerate, early stage women led non-profits that are working in the areas of women entrepreneurship and to drive awareness and adoption of technology among women in India.
Please check our six basic eligibility criteria before you apply through the application form below:
- You are a woman founder / co-founder leading an organisation. If not, please take a look at our other options here.
- Your organisation is an early-stage startup between 1-3 years old, with a well defined program.
- You have registered your organisation as a section 8 company, a trust or a society and have applied for/acquired the appropriate certification.
- Your core team across various functions is in place.
- You have raised money from other sources.
- You work on solving the problem of women entrepreneurship or the adoption of technology by women.
We are currently not accepting applications. Please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the Pragati initiative, and you believe you fulfil the eligibility criteria below. We will get in touch with you when we are accepting applications again.
The most promising solutions selected as part of Pragati will be awarded with
receive funding up to Rs. 50 Lakhs (based on the stage of the organisation & completion of set milestones)
receive dedicated mentoring and strategic advice from a Collective of experts and N/Core Partners
join a community of exceptional leaders and get access to an ecosystem of support