Who are we looking for?
Meta Pragati is a CSR initiative of Meta powered by The/Nudge Centre for Social Innovation to incubate and accelerate, early-stage women-led non-profits that are aiming to solve the livelihood crisis in India. We are looking for women founders who can reimagine and enable resilient livelihoods for all.
Eligibility for The/Nudge Pragati Incubator Cohort
- You are a woman founder / co-founder leading an organisation; if not, please take a look at our other options here
- Your organisation is an early-stage startup <3 years old
- You have registered your organisation as a section 8 company, a trust or a society and have applied for/acquired the appropriate certification.
Eligibility for The/Nudge Pragati Accelerator Cohort
- You are a woman founder / co-founder leading an organization; if not, please take a look at our other options here
- Your organization is an early-stage startup between 1-5 years old
- Your core team across various functions is in place.
- You have raised money from other sources.
- You have registered your organization as a section 8 company, a trust or a society and have applied for/acquired the appropriate certification.
A CSR initiative of Meta powered by The/Nudge Centre for Social Innovation, supporting women founders enabling resilient livelihoods for all. Pragati organizations can be part of the incubator and accelerator programs.
Who can apply?
- You are a woman founder/co-founder solving for women employment and entrepreneurship and adoption of technology at the last mile.
- Pragati organisations can apply to the incubator or the accelerator.
The most promising solutions selected as part of Pragati will be awarded with
Receive funding up to INR 15 Lakhs for the incubator and upto Rs. 50 Lakhs for the accelerator (based on the stage of the organisation & completion of set milestones)
Receive dedicated mentoring and strategic advice from a Collective of experts and CSI Partners
Join a community of exceptional leaders and get access to an ecosystem of support