Powered by The/Nudge Centre for Social Innovation, the Facebook Pragati initiative, which entered its second year, will incubate and accelerate, early stage women-led nonprofits that are working around women related issues (such as entrepreneurship, digital inclusion, technology, and health).
Who can apply?
If you match the following requirements, apply today:
- Early-stage startup (1-5 years) with a well defined program.
- At least one woman co-founder
- Registered as a section 8 company, a trust or a society.
- Core team across functions in place.
- Solution impacts women (in areas such as entrepreneurship, digital inclusion, technology, and health.)
- You have raised money from other sources.
What do we have to offer?
- Dedicated mentoring (12-24 months) by some of India’s most admired leaders.
- Incubation / Acceleration grant of up to ₹ 50 lakhs.
- We connect you to a supportive network of founders, experts and administrators.
- Help with key milestones like brand building, funding, product-market fit etc. in an accelerated manner.